Effective Date: April 1, 2019
- the information we, Tepee Couching Professionnel SAS (“Tepee.pro”) collect about you,
- how we use and share that information, and
- the privacy choices available to you.
What Information Do We Collect When You Use Our Services?
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us, such as when you create an account, update your profile, use the interactive features of our Services, participate in contests, promotions or surveys, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Basic user information, such as your name, username, gender, birth date, email address, mailing address, billing address, phone number and photographs;
- Messages and interactive forum information, such as discussion group posts, messages to other Tepee.pro users and information you provide in connection with activities and events;
- Other background, contact and demographic information, such as your occupation, personal URL, IM username, emergency contact, home descriptions, travel history and plans and other interests and self-descriptions you choose to provide;
- Information stored on your mobile device, such as your photos, calendar information and contacts, if you have given us permission to access this information; and
- Information about you from other Tepee.pro users, such as trust ratings, friend connections, public references, and other interconnections and interactions between you and other Tepee.pro users.
- Information provided to us by you as a part of the identity verification process. This includes the identity document and images used in the process, as well as the information included on the identity document provided.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you, including:
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access our mobile application or website, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Device Information: We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
- Log Information: We collect log information about how you access or use our Services, including your access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information Collected by Cookies and other Tracking Technologies: We may automatically collect information using cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”) and other tracking technologies to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, monitor user activity, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your Tepee.pro account through a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, profile picture, connections and other account information in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
Some of this information may be shared with other users. For example, they may be able to see your connections who are also Tepee.pro users.
How Do We Use this Information?
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Protect the safety of Tepee.pro users and provide our verification service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide other news and information about Tepee.pro and other third parties;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the Services, which may include providing content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We retain the personal data you provide until your account is deleted. Account deactivation does not delete your personal data. In some cases we may retain certain information in anonymized or aggregated form.
Transfers of Your Personal Information Abroad
Sharing of Information
- With your consent
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- With others who access or use our Services in accordance with the privacy settings you establish
- With search engines in order to index the content you provide as part of a discussion forum or public profile;
- With partners who run contests, special offers or other events or activities in connection with our Services;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; and
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Tepee.pro is responsible and liable if third-party agents that it uses to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, unless Tepee.pro proves that it is not responsible for the event that allowed the damage to occur.
Social Media Tools
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services as part of our Services. These third parties may have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the activities of these third parties and how they collect, use or share information about you. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Services and welcome any feedback about these third parties.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We take security of your data seriously and take reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Information Choices
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have a lawful basis. Lawful bases include, but are not limited to, where:
- you have given consent
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Tepee.pro, as deemed lawful under the Global Data Protection Regulation.
- processing is necessary for the compliance of a legal obligation
You have many choices about your data.
- You can update and correct most of your personal data through your account. If this is not possible, you can ask us to update your data, particularly in cases of inaccuracy, by emailing email@example.com.
- You can request a portable copy of your data.
- You can opt-out of email marketing and push notifications using the custom link on our emails.
- You can ask us to restrict or limit the processing of your data.
- You may also revoke your consent to processing and ask us to delete your data.
You may update or correct information about you or deactivate your account at any time by logging into your account and editing your profile. Even after you deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes or to protect member safety. If your account is deactivated, Tepee.pro will provide access to the data associated with the deactivated account upon receipt of the required legal documentation.
Location Information via Mobile Device
You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device and by following the standard uninstall process and removing Tepee.pro’s application from your device. Doing so, however, may mean that you cannot use all or a portion of our Services.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies, or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that our Services may not function properly if your browser does not accept cookies.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Tepee.pro by following the instructions in those emails or by adjusting the appropriate settings in your profile. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as emails about your account.
In addition, EU members can direct privacy-related inquiries or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your complaint is not resolved, you may have the option of engaging in binding arbitration through the Privacy Shield Panel. You can reach our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes on the Global Data Protection Regulation. Tepee.pro is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the French laws.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I - Data collection by Tepee
What are your datas used for ?
Your datas are computer-processed to allow us manage your user account.
Who gets your datas ?
The datas collected on this Site are used by TEPEE COUCHING PROFESSIONNEL SAS , in its data controller capacity.
For our exclusive partnership with DECATHLON SA and all datas that concern exclusively business trips between two employees from Decathlon, Decathlon is its data controller.
How is your data protected ?
Tepee takes every precaution to keep your datas safe, and in particular to prevent them from being disclosed to unauthorised third parties. For this purpose Tepee takes every necessary measures to secure its computer systems. In the event that your datas are transferred to subcontractors (mainly for storage), Tepee ensures that the subcontractors maintain a level of security that meets the required standards.
Are your datas transferred outside of the European Union?
Primarily because we outsource some of our data processing, your datas may be transferred outside of the European Union. In this case, Tepee ensures that this transfer takes place within the legal framework: transfer to a company providing an adequate level of protection, the signing of contractual clauses issued by the European Commission or, for a service provider in the United States, verification that it is a member of Safe Harbor.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access, correct and object to the processing of datas concerning you by sending an e-mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tepee guarantees you that your datas cannot be used for purposes of commercial solicitation without your prior consent. If you consent to commercial solicitation, Tepee guarantees you the right to raise objections after the fact.
II - Recording of data by means of cookies
What is a cookie?:
A “cookie” is a small file installed on your computer that stores information about your browsing on our Internet site (language settings, connection time, pages visited, etc.). We are able to consult these cookies the next time you visit, in particular to make your browsing smoother; these cookies do not enable us to identify you.
For the sake of transparency, the following paragraphs are intended to give you a complete overview of the cookies used by Tepee and to offer you a solution so you can make the right choice for you. Please note that sharing the use of your computer with others may change the personalised nature of the way the cookies act.
What Cookies are used by Tepee?
• cookies to record the language spoken by the user or other preferences necessary to provide the service requested,
• flash cookies containing elements strictly necessary to a media player (audio or video), corresponding to a content requested by the user function
Google accepts the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles on data protection prepared by the U.S. Department of Commerce. These principles, negotiated between the American authorities and the European Commission in 2001, are essentially based on Directive 95/46 of 24 October 1995 and ensure adequate protection for data transfers from the European Union to companies in the United States.
How can you exercise choices concerning cookies?
- Browser settings and consequences of your choices:
There are several ways for you to manage cookies. You may at any time express and change your wishes with regard to cookies by going to the Help section on your browser’s toolbar. It will tell you how to reject cookies, or to get a message telling you they have been received, or how to deactivate cookies, either systematically or depending on the party issuing them. You can also delete cookies manually.
You may also choose to deactivate or delete similar cookies used by your browser’s accessory software, such as Flash cookies, by changing the parameters of the software in question, or by visiting the Web site of the software’s publisher.
Please note that setting your browser in this way may deny you access to certain content or significantly interfere with your browsing and the services you expect from our site. We decline any liability for any consequences associated with our site’s degraded performance resulting from the inability to utilise the cookies necessary for it to function properly.
- Your choice depending on your browser:
Each browser features a configuration process so you can manage cookies. It is described in your browser’s Help menu, which will tell you how you can express your wishes with regard to cookies:
For Internet Explorer™: Open the Tools menu, then select Internet Options; click on the Confidentiality tab, then on the Advanced tab, and choose the desired level, or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Firefox™: open the Tools menu, then select Options; click on the Privacy tab, then choose the desired options, or follow this link:
For Chrome™: open the Settings menu (spanner logo), then select Options; click on Advanced Options, then in the Privacy section click on Content Settings and choose the desired options, or follow this link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Safari™: choose Safari > Preferences then click on Security; in the Accept Cookies section choose the desired options or follow this link:
For Opera™: open the Tools or Settings menu, then select “Delete Private Data; click on the Detailed Options tab, then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
-Your choice on mobile:
To specify whether Safari™ accepts cookies
1. On the main screen, choose Settings > Safari.
2. Touch Accept Cookies and choose Never, From Visited Sites or Always.
To delete all cookies in Safari
1. On the main screen, choose Settings > Safari.
2. Touch Erase Cookies.
To delete cookies on Android
1. Menu > Settings > Erase all cookies
III – Data collection by third-party sites
Tepee may utilise plug-ins from the Facebook social network, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. When you request access to a page on our site containing such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook’s servers. The content of the plug-ins is transmitted directly to your browser by Facebook and is inserted on the site page. Facebook is informed that your browser has accessed the corresponding page on our site, even if you do not have a Facebook user account or if you are currently disconnected from your Facebook account. Your IP address is sent directly by your browser to a Facebook server located in the United States and is recorded there.
If you are connected to Facebook while you browse our site, Facebook may directly connect your visit to your Facebook user account. If you interact using plug-ins, for example by clicking the “Like” button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information will be sent to and recorded on a Facebook server. They will be published on your Facebook account. Facebook may use this information for advertising purposes and market studies, and adapt its Facebook pages. Facebook may create profiles of users, their interests and relationships in order, for example in order to evaluate use of the site’s after seeing Facebook advertising, to inform other Facebook users about our web site’s activities and to offer other services in connection with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to connect the information collected through our site to your Facebook user account, you must log lout of Facebook before visiting our site.
For more information regarding the purpose and scope of Facebook’s data collecting, processing and use, and your rights in that regard and possible settings to protect your privacy, we suggest that you refer to Facebook’s policy on data protection, which can be accessed using this link.